Thursday, April 2, 2009

You're Naked

Within the first few weeks of my first semester of Purchase College, myself, along with two friends decided to start up a show on the campus network, PTV. I'm surprised that I haven't mentioned this show yet on my blog. Here is the info. . . PTV (channel 69) at 11:30pm on Tuesday. . .

Our focus was to expose the truths of our young lives in a fictional and funny manner. We thought that this exposure somewhat left us Naked, and hence the television shows title, You're Naked.

The show has no plot, no story-line, and no consistency other than comedy. The show is full of interviews, shorts, discussion and improv.

This link is to our latest hit video, Welcome 2 My Club. We think that it will be pleasing to your senses. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment