Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bring it Back

I've been having trouble focusing. . .
My thoughts, lately, are scattered like haiku.
I am trying to find a rhythm to ride.
This blog, thus far, has been me streaming my consciousness.
That's not the theme I want to pervade. I'm looking for the Funk.

Where is the Funk?

It's time to get back on track. The ticking hand of the clock is circling around and round, and I have yet to mention true Funk. So, it is time to change my B-log-ger ways. It's time to find the funk.

Funk is unity. So, people, let's bring it together. If you're reading this and you know some independent artists that have funky grooves, contact me (eggcostume@gmail). I want to rake in the real feel that funk music provides, upload it to my web-page, and display the artist's bio. My hope is to get bring the funk back. I'll need your help. I am looking for YOU.

I want this world to be a funkier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment